Prosecutors, hoping to persuade a jury to sentence convicted Washington-area sniper John Allen Muhammad to death, Tuesday tried to link him to the killing of a Washington state woman.
During the trial and its aftermath:
- Isa Nichols, Jireh-Shalom, and Isa's The Why Factor have received coverage in the national press. For example:
- CNN Law Center — Isa Nichols points out Muhammad during the penalty phase of the convicted sniper's trial.
- Post-Gazette — Malvo and Muhammad charged or suspected in nine shootings before D.C.-area sniper spree.
- South Coast Today - Muhammad's ex-wife tells of life in fear, hiding
- Washington Post - "I'm Sure He Had Me in His Scope" - Muhammad's Ex-Wife Links Killings to Custody Fight